- To conserve biodiversity of Malenge Island, Sulawesi.
- To develop ecotourism and conservation education that give extra income to the locals, finance the project programs, and educate national and international students on conservation.
- The best guardians of the nature are the people who live inside and around all year long.
- Impoverished people whose livelihood depends on extracting natural resources will only participate in the conservation program if the program benefits them. To gain their collaboration, we have to relieve some of their economic burden.
- Ecotourism and conservation education enterprises that engage these communities will give them an alternative source of income. This will reduce heavy pressure currently placed on forests, coral reefs, and wildlife.